It is estimated that 43% of all cyberattacks are aimed at small businesses, but only 14% of those businesses are prepared to defend themselves against an attack. The average cost of recovering from a cyberattack is $200,000, which is enough to put any small business in a very difficult position. That’s why it’s so important …. Read More
- Forging the Future: Art, Technology, and the Fruitalism Movement
- Skincare Travel Tips: Essentials for Healthy Skin on the Go
- Pharmaceutical Errors: How Do They Happen?
- Walkway Installation: Planning Your Path to Curb Appeal
- The Role of IT Project Managers
- Mentoring Software in the Workplace
- How to Integrate Technology into a Franchise Location