Did you know that 60% of small businesses in the US don’t have a formal written information technology (IT) plan? This can be a big problem for Fort Wayne businesses who rely on technology to function. Before we dive into the reasons Fort Wayne businesses need Managed IT Support, let’s first understand what it is.
Managed IT Services is an all-inclusive computer support service that proactively maintains your network to prevent problems before they occur. This type of service is often referred to as “proactive IT support” or “managed services.”
Here are 8 reasons why your business needs managed IT support:
- To avoid costly downtime – Downtime can cost Fort Wayne businesses an average of $8,000 per hour. Managed IT support can help reduce or eliminate downtime by proactively monitoring your systems and addressing potential issues before they cause problems.
- To improve security – With managed information technology support, you can rest assured that your systems are secure from the latest cybersecurity threats. Fort Wayne businesses are especially vulnerable to cyberattacks, with 43% of businesses reporting that they’ve been attacked in the past year.
- To increase productivity – Fort Wayne businesses that use managed IT services are more productive, with an average of 9% higher productivity levels than those who don’t. This is because managed IT support can help resolve technical issues quickly and efficiently, allowing your employees to focus on their work rather than on technology problems.
- To reduce costs – Fort Wayne businesses can save an average of 15% on their IT costs by using managed IT support. This is because managed IT providers often have economies of scale that allow them to offer lower prices for their services.
- To get expert help – Managed IT support providers are experts in their field and can provide Fort Wayne businesses with the knowledge and experience they need to overcome any information technology challenge.
- To free up time – Fort Wayne businesses that use managed IT services can free up time for their employees by delegating tasks such as system updates and monitoring to the managed IT provider. This allows your employees to focus on more important tasks, such as growing the business.
- To scale quickly – Fort Wayne businesses that use managed IT support can scale their IT infrastructure quickly and easily to accommodate growth. This is because managed IT providers can add or remove services as needed, without requiring the business to invest in new hardware or software.
- To stay ahead of the competition – Fort Wayne businesses that use managed information technology services can stay ahead of the competition by taking advantage of the latest technology trends. Managed IT providers often offer new services and solutions that can give Fort Wayne businesses a competitive edge.
Managed IT support can provide Fort Wayne businesses with many benefits, from increased productivity to reduced costs. If you’re not using managed IT support, now is the time to consider it for your business. Fort Wayne businesses that use managed IT services can stay ahead of the competition and avoid costly downtime.