Microsoft has confirmed its timeline for bringing its xCloud cloud gaming service to Apple’s iOS platform and to Windows PCs, with the company saying it will support iPhone, iPad, and PC starting in spring 2021. The Verge reported in October that Microsoft was looking to bring xCloud to iOS via a mobile web app some time in “early …. Read More
- 5 Tips for Maintaining Your Key West Vacation Home
- 5 Common Cybersecurity Risks That Your Organization Faces
- How to Best Prepare to Prevent a Company-Wide Data Breach
- 4 Reasons Hiring an MSP is a Valuable Investment
- 5 IT Solutions for Modern Construction Companies
- 5 Tips to Help With Your Health and Wellness This Semester
- Who Should Comply with the FTC Safeguards Rule?