When your Siemens equipment needs a part, where do you turn? If you’re like most people, you probably head to the internet and search for “OEM parts.” This can be a great way to find parts, but it can also be tricky. There are a lot of suppliers out there, and not all of them are created equal. So how do you know which one is right for you? In this blog post, we will give you some tips on ordering OEM parts online.
First, you need to decide what type of supplier you want. There are two types of Siemens suppliers: OEM and Authorized Siemens Parts Distributors (ASPDs). OEM suppliers are companies that Siemens has partnered with to produce parts specifically for Siemens equipment. ASPDs are companies that have been authorized by Siemens to sell Siemens parts.
OEM suppliers usually have better prices than ASPDs, but they may not have the same level of customer service. Therefore, an OEM supplier is probably your best bet if you’re looking for a good deal on parts. However, if you need help finding the right part or experience any problems with your order, ASPD is the better choice.
Once you’ve decided what type of Siemens supplier you want, it’s time to find one. Siemens has a list of their OEM and ASPD suppliers on the Siemens website. You can also find Siemens parts on websites like Amazon or eBay that sell Siemens equipment, but they may not be as reliable as an official Siemens site.
Now that you know how to order OEM parts online, let’s talk about some other things to consider when calling from a Siemens supplier:
– Price – Prices vary widely between different suppliers for the same part, so make sure you shop around before buying! Be careful about any “great deals” because if it sounds too good, then chances are something wrong with either your Siemens equipment or the part itself.
– Customer Service – Siemens has an excellent customer service team, so if you have any problems with your order, make sure to contact them right away! They will help get everything sorted out for you quickly and easily.
– Delivery Time – It can take up to one month after ordering before receiving an item from Siemens suppliers; however, some orders are shipped much sooner than this (usually within three days). So keep that in mind when placing your order – don’t expect it tomorrow morning! If possible, try choosing expedited shipping options at checkout, which may cost more but will arrive faster than standard delivery times by several days depending upon where they’re being delivered too.”
– Warranty – Siemens parts usually come with a one-year warranty, standard among most OEM suppliers.
– Compatibility – Make sure that you double-check the part’s compatibility before ordering it! Parts that are not compatible with your Siemens equipment can cause severe damage and may not be covered under warranty.
When placing an order for Siemens parts online, keep these tips in mind to ensure you get what you need and avoid any problems. Happy shopping!