Overview of the Portable Pen Only Set Up.
This is a set up where you will use only Ubi camera and Ubi pen to create an interactive display. This set up is useful in the following scenarios.
- You need a portable set up that can be carried around easily and set up within minutes.
- You need a display that is much larger than 120″.
- You need to turn a TV screen interactive
- You need to turn a no-flat surface interactive
Setup the hardware as follows:
- Connect your PC to an LCD display.
- Place the Ubi camera in front of the projected or LCD display.
- Connect the Ubi camera to the PC
You will only be able to interact using the Ubi pen with this setup.
Once the emitter is in its final position, you have completed the setup process. You will be prompted to choose how you would like to calibrate the next time you use Ubi.
We recommend selecting “Standard Calibrate”, once you know how to set up the hardware .